Camp Nou is the home stadium of FC Barcelona, one of the most popular football clubs in the world. It is also the largest stadium in Europe, with a capacity of 99,354 seats. If you are a fan of football or want to experience the atmosphere of a live match, you can buy tickets online or at the ticket office near the stadium. The ticket prices vary depending on the match and the seat category, but they usually range from 40 to 200 euros.
The stadium is open every day from 10:00 to 18:30, except on match days, when it closes three hours before the kick-off. You can also visit the museum and the trophy room, where you can see the history and achievements of FC Barcelona. The museum is open from 10:00 to 19:00 on weekdays and from 10:00 to 14:30 on Sundays and holidays. The entrance fee is 26 euros for adults and 20 euros for children.
To get to Camp Nou, you can take the metro line 3 or 5 and get off at Palau Reial, Les Corts, Maria Cristina or Collblanc stations. You can also take the bus lines 7, 15, 33, 43, 54, 56, 63, 67, 68, 74, 75 or L12 and get off at one of the stops near the stadium. Alternatively, you can take a taxi or a bike.
Some tips and tours that you can enjoy at Camp Nou are:
- The Camp Nou Experience: This is a guided tour that takes you to the dressing rooms, the tunnel, the pitch, the press room and the presidential box. You can also access the museum and the trophy room. The tour lasts about an hour and a half and costs 55 euros per person.
- The Barça Virtual Experience: This is a virtual reality tour that lets you see Camp Nou from different perspectives and feel like a player or a fan. You can also interact with some of the club’s legends and icons. The tour lasts about 15 minutes and costs 5 euros per person.
- The Barça Stadium Tour & Museum + Tapas: This is a combination of the Camp Nou Experience and a tapas lunch at one of the restaurants near the stadium. You can choose from different menus and enjoy some typical Catalan dishes. The tour and lunch cost 75 euros per person.
Some prohibitions that you should respect at Camp Nou are:
- No smoking inside the stadium or the museum.
- No bringing alcohol, drugs, weapons or flammable materials.
- No bringing banners, flags or signs that are offensive, racist or violent.
- No throwing objects or invading the pitch.
- No making noise or disturbing other visitors.
Some of the things that you can see at Camp Nou are:
- The giant mural of Lionel Messi on the facade of the stadium.
- The statue of Ladislao Kubala, one of the club’s legends, outside the stadium.
- The mosaic of Johan Cruyff, another club icon, inside the stadium.
- The wall of champions, where you can see all the trophies won by FC Barcelona.
- The interactive screens and exhibits at the museum and the trophy room.