If you are a fan of football, or just curious about the history and culture of one of the most famous clubs in the world, you should not miss the Camp Nou Experience & Museum Tour. This tour will take you behind the scenes of the iconic stadium, where you can explore the locker rooms, the press room, the players’ tunnel, the pitch and more. You will also get to visit the museum, where you can admire the trophies, memorabilia and interactive exhibits that showcase the legacy of FC Barcelona.
Camp Nou Experience & Museum Tour Tickets (Prices & Discounts)
The ticket price for the Camp Nou Experience & Museum Tour varies depending on the season and the availability. You can check the official website for the latest prices and discounts. The ticket includes access to the stadium tour and the museum, as well as an audio guide in 10 languages. You can also opt for a guided tour with an expert guide for an extra fee.
Camp Nou Experience & Museum Tour Opening Times
The Camp Nou Experience & Museum Tour is open every day of the year, except for January 1st and December 25th. The opening hours vary depending on the season and the match schedule. Generally, the tour is open from 9:30 am to 7:30 pm from Monday to Saturday, and from 10 am to 2:30 pm on Sundays and public holidays. However, there may be some exceptions or changes due to events or maintenance works. You can check the official website for the updated calendar and availability.
How to get to the Camp Nou Experience & Museum Tour
The Camp Nou stadium is located in the Les Corts district of Barcelona, about 5 km from the city center. You can easily get there by public transport, such as metro, bus or tram. The closest metro stations are Palau Reial and Les Corts (line 3), Collblanc and Badal (line 5) and Zona Universitària (line 9). The closest bus lines are 7, 15, 33, 43, 50, 54, 56, 57, 59, 63, 67, 68, 70, 72, 74, 75 and L12. The closest tram lines are T1, T2 and T3 (Zona Universitària stop).
Camp Nou Experience & Museum Tour
There are two types of tours available for the Camp Nou Experience & Museum Tour: self-guided and guided. The self-guided tour allows you to explore the stadium and the museum at your own pace, with an audio guide in 10 languages. The guided tour offers a more in-depth and personalized experience, with an expert guide who will share stories and anecdotes about FC Barcelona. The guided tour lasts about an hour and a half and includes priority access to the stadium and the museum.
What to see at the Camp Nou Experience & Museum Tour (Attractions)
The Camp Nou Experience & Museum Tour will give you a chance to see some of the most emblematic areas of the stadium and the museum. Some of the attractions are:
- The locker rooms: where you can see where the players prepare for their matches and feel their excitement.
- The press room: where you can sit on the same chairs where the coaches and players give their interviews and press conferences.
- The players’ tunnel: where you can walk along the same path that leads to the pitch and imagine the roar of the crowd.
- The pitch: where you can step on the same grass where legends like Messi, Cruyff and Maradona have played and scored amazing goals.
- The museum: where you can admire the impressive collection of trophies, jerseys, photos and videos that tell the history of FC Barcelona from its foundation in 1899 to the present day.
- The interactive zone: where you can test your skills and knowledge with fun games and quizzes about FC Barcelona.
Camp Nou Experience & Museum Tour Tips
To make the most of your Camp Nou Experience & Museum Tour, here are some tips:
- Book your tickets online in advance to avoid queues and ensure availability.
- Plan your visit according to the match schedule, as some areas may be closed or restricted on match days or before/after matches.
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes, as you will be walking a lot around the stadium.
- Bring a camera or a smartphone to capture your memories and share them with your friends.
- Respect the rules and regulations of the stadium and the museum, such as not touching or taking any objects or souvenirs.
Camp Nou Experience & Museum Tour Prohibitions
To ensure a safe and enjoyable visit for everyone, there are some prohibitions that you should follow:
- Do not enter any restricted areas or zones that are not part of the tour.
- Do not smoke or consume alcohol or drugs inside or outside the stadium or museum.
- Do not bring any weapons or dangerous objects that may harm yourself or others.
- Do not bring any banners, flags, signs or symbols that may be offensive, discriminatory or incite violence.
- Do not make any noise or disturbance that may affect the normal functioning of the stadium or museum.