Istinye Park is one of the biggest and most luxurious shopping malls in Istanbul, Turkey. It has 291 stores, 85,250 m2 of retail area, and four levels of underground parking. It also has a green central park and an outdoor dining area. Here are some information about Istinye Park that you might find useful:
- Ticket: There is no entrance fee for Istinye Park. You can enjoy the mall for free.
- Open and close days and hours: Istinye Park is open every day from 10:00 to 22:00.
- How to get there: You can take a bus, a taxi, or a shuttle service to Istinye Park. The shuttle service runs every 15 minutes from Taksim Square and Levent Metro Station.
- Tips: If you want to avoid crowds, visit Istinye Park on weekdays or early in the morning. If you want to watch a movie, check out the city’s first IMAX Theater in the mall. If you want to try some local cuisine, visit the Turkish food market in the mall.
- Tours: There are no guided tours for Istinye Park, but you can explore the mall on your own or with your friends. You can also join a full-day tour of Istanbul’s shopping spots that includes Istinye Park and other malls.
- Prohibitions: There are no specific prohibitions for Istinye Park, but you should follow the general rules of etiquette and respect for other visitors and staff. You should also not smoke inside the mall or litter in the park.
- What to see: Istinye Park has a lot of things to see and do for everyone. You can shop at over 300 high-end stores, including Louis Vuitton, Hermes, Dior, Beymen, Cartier, Rolex, Vakko, Gucci, and Fendi. You can eat and drink at various cafes and restaurants, such as Nusret, Dolce Masa, Zuma, and Rainforest Cafe. You can also enjoy some entertainment and services, such as the kid’s entertainment area, the club cars, the free internet, and the global blue tax refund.