Madame Tussauds Berlin is a popular attraction that features wax figures of celebrities, historical figures, and famous characters. You can see and interact with lifelike replicas of stars like Angelina Jolie, Barack Obama, Albert Einstein, and Harry Potter. You can also learn about the history and process of making wax figures at the Behind the Scenes exhibition.
To visit Madame Tussauds Berlin, you need to buy a ticket online or at the entrance. The ticket prices vary depending on the date and time of your visit, as well as the type of ticket you choose. You can buy a standard ticket, a flexi ticket, or a combination ticket that includes other attractions like Berlin Dungeon or Sea Life. You can also save money by booking in advance or buying a group ticket.
Madame Tussauds Berlin is open every day from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, except on some public holidays. The last admission is one hour before closing. You should plan to spend at least an hour and a half to explore the attraction. You can also join a guided tour that lasts about 45 minutes and covers the highlights of Madame Tussauds Berlin.
To get to Madame Tussauds Berlin, you can use public transportation or drive. The attraction is located on Unter den Linden 74, near the Brandenburg Gate. The closest subway station is Brandenburger Tor (U55), and the closest bus stop is Unter den Linden/Friedrichstraße (100, 200, TXL). If you drive, you can park at the nearby Parkhaus am Brandenburger Tor or Parkhaus am Alexanderplatz.
Some tips to make your visit more enjoyable are:
- Check the website for special events and offers before you go.
- Avoid peak times and weekends if you want to avoid crowds and queues.
- Bring your camera and take selfies with your favorite celebrities.
- Respect the rules and do not touch or damage the wax figures.
- Have fun and immerse yourself in the different themed areas.
Some of the must-see attractions at Madame Tussauds Berlin are:
- The Star Wars exhibition, where you can meet characters like Darth Vader, Yoda, and Chewbacca.
- The House of Berlin Colours, where you can see local icons like Marlene Dietrich, David Bowie, and Rammstein.
- The Fashion Week area, where you can walk the runway with models like Heidi Klum and Naomi Campbell.
- The Sports Zone, where you can challenge athletes like Usain Bolt and Mesut Özil.
- The Music Zone, where you can sing along with legends like Elvis Presley, Madonna, and Michael Jackson.
Madame Tussauds Berlin is a fun and interactive attraction that will appeal to visitors of all ages and interests. It is a great way to experience the glamour and history of Berlin and the world.