If you are looking for things to do in Bali, you will be amazed by the variety of tourist attractions in Bali. From natural sights like volcanoes and waterfalls, to cultural landmarks like temples and museums, Bali has something for everyone. You can also enjoy parks, cathedrals, churches, synagogues, mosques and tours that will enrich your experience. Discover the best things to do in Bali and book your tickets online today!
Looking for things to do in Bali? Discover the best tourist attractions in Bali:
1. Pura Tanah Lot: A stunning sea temple on a rocky islet, surrounded by crashing waves and beautiful sunsets.
2. Mount Batur: An active volcano that offers a challenging hike and rewarding views of the lake and the sunrise.
3. Ubud Monkey Forest: A sacred sanctuary for hundreds of cheeky monkeys and ancient temples.
4. Tegalalang Rice Terrace: A scenic landscape of lush green rice fields, carved into the hillside.
5. Uluwatu Temple: A cliff-top temple with panoramic views of the ocean and traditional dance performances.
6. Bali Zoo: A family-friendly attraction with a variety of animals, activities, and shows.
7. Nusa Penida: An island paradise with stunning beaches, cliffs, and natural wonders.
8. Waterbom Bali: A fun-filled water park with slides, pools, and rides for all ages.
9. Kuta Beach: A popular beach for surfing, sunbathing, and nightlife.
10. Tirta Empul Temple: A holy water temple with a spring-fed pool where pilgrims purify themselves.
11. Neka Art Museum: A museum that showcases Balinese art from different periods and styles.
12. Pura Taman Ayun: A royal water temple with elegant architecture and gardens.
13. Sekumpul Waterfall: A spectacular waterfall that cascades from seven different streams.
14. Jatiluwih Rice Terrace: A UNESCO World Heritage Site with expansive rice fields and mountain views.
15. Besakih Temple: The largest and most important temple complex in Bali, located on the slopes of Mount Agung.
16. Goa Gajah: An ancient cave temple with intricate carvings and a bathing pool.
17. Seminyak: A trendy area with upscale shops, restaurants, bars, and spas.
18. Lovina Beach: A quiet beach with black sand and dolphins.
19. Ulun Danu Beratan Temple: A picturesque temple on the shores of Lake Beratan, surrounded by mountains and gardens.
20. Bali Safari and Marine Park: A wildlife park with safari rides, marine exhibits, and cultural shows.
21. Sanur Beach: A relaxed beach with calm waters, coral reefs, and a paved walkway.
22. Gitgit Waterfall: A tall waterfall that plunges into a rocky pool, surrounded by forest.
23. Campuhan Ridge Walk: A scenic trail that offers views of the hills, valleys, and rice fields around Ubud.
24. Jimbaran Bay: A bay with a long stretch of sand and seafood restaurants along the beach.
25. Lempuyang Temple: A temple complex with a famous gateway that frames Mount Agung in the distance.
26. Munduk: A village in the highlands with cool weather, plantations, waterfalls, and hiking trails.
27. Tanjung Benoa: A peninsula with water sports activities such as parasailing, jet skiing, and banana boat rides.
28. Bali Bird Park: A park with hundreds of exotic birds from around the world, as well as reptiles and plants.
29. Sidemen Valley: A tranquil valley with rice terraces, villages, and views of Mount Agung.
30. Kintamani: A region with volcanic landscapes, hot springs, and cultural attractions.
31. Padang Padang Beach: A beautiful beach with clear water, white sand, and rock formations.
32. Ubud Art Market: A market where you can find handicrafts, souvenirs, clothing, and accessories made by local artisans.
33. Bajra Sandhi Monument: A monument that commemorates the struggle of the Balinese people against colonialism.
34. Tegenungan Waterfall: A waterfall that flows into a large pool, suitable for swimming and relaxing.
35. Canggu: A hip area with surf spots, cafes, yoga studios, and nightlife venues.
36. West Bali National Park: A park that protects diverse ecosystems, wildlife, and coral reefs.
37. Nusa Lembongan: An island with turquoise water, white sand beaches, mangroves, and seaweed farms.
38. Pura Luhur Lempuyang: One of Bali’s oldest temples, perched on a hilltop with panoramic views.
39. Bali Swing: A popular attraction where you can swing over the jungle and rice fields.
40. Taman Ayun Temple: A temple with a moat, gardens, and shrines.
If you find this Bali Travel Guide useful, don’t forget to share it with your friends. We would also love to read your comments about Bali.