Looking for things to do in Bandung? Discover the best tourist attractions in Bandung:
1. Trans Studio Bandung: a huge indoor theme park with various rides and attractions.
2. NuArt Sculpture Park: a gallery of sculptures by renowned artist Nyoman Nuarta.
3. Dusun Bambu Family Leisure Park: a nature park with bamboo bridges, treetop nests, and activities.
4. Paris Van Java: a shopping mall with a garden theme and a rooftop farm.
5. Braga Street: a historical street with colonial buildings, cafes, and nightlife.
6. Tangkuban Perahu Volcano: an active volcano with craters and hot springs.
7. Kawah Putih: a stunning white crater lake surrounded by green hills.
8. Saung Angklung Udjo: a cultural center where you can watch and learn angklung, a traditional bamboo musical instrument.
9. Gedung Sate: a landmark building with a distinctive roof that resembles a skewer of satay.
10. Gedung Merdeka: a historical building where the first Asian-African Conference was held in 1955.
11. Villa Isola: a beautiful art deco mansion that overlooks the city and the mountains.
12. Lembang Park and Zoo: a family-friendly park with animals, rides, and gardens.
13. The Valley: a resort with a panoramic view of the city and a romantic restaurant.
14. Tebing Gunung Hawu: a cliff with giant holes and hammocks where you can relax and enjoy the scenery.
15. The Great Asia Afrika: a theme park that showcases the cultures and landmarks of Asia and Africa.
16. Dago Dream Park: a recreational park with various attractions such as sky bike, upside down house, and rainbow garden.
17. Sanghyang Heuleut: a natural pool with clear water and lush surroundings.
18. Wot Batu: an art installation of stones that symbolize the harmony of nature and human.
19. Braga City Walk: a shopping center with a variety of shops, restaurants, and entertainment options.
20. Cihampelas Walk: another shopping center with a skywalk, cinema, and arcade games.
21. Farm House Susu Lembang: a farm-themed park with European-style buildings, animals, and milk products.
22. Floating Market Lembang: a market on water where you can buy food and souvenirs from boats.
23. Maribaya Hot Springs: a natural hot spring resort with waterfalls, gardens, and camping facilities.
24. Curug Cimahi: a spectacular waterfall that is also known as Rainbow Waterfall because of its colorful lights at night.
25. Bandung Geological Museum: a museum that displays fossils, rocks, minerals, and other geological exhibits.
26. Bandung Zoo: a zoo that houses various animals such as orangutans, tigers, elephants, and bears.
27. Chinatown Bandung: a colorful area with Chinese temples, lanterns, street food, and souvenirs.
28. Taman Hutan Raya Ir. H. Djuanda: a forest park with caves, waterfalls, trails, and picnic spots.
29. Taman Film Bandung: an open-air cinema where you can watch movies under the stars.
30. Taman Lalu Lintas Ade Irma Suryani Nasution: a traffic park where children can learn about road safety and traffic rules.
31. Teras Cikapundung BBWS Citarum: a riverside park with bamboo structures, fountains, and live music.
32. Museum Konferensi Asia Afrika: a museum that showcases the history and significance of the Asian-African Conference.
33. Museum of The Asian-African Conference: another museum that displays the documents, photos, and memorabilia of the conference.
34. Selasar Sunaryo Art Space: an art space that exhibits contemporary works by local and international artists.
35. Bosscha Observatory: an observatory that offers public tours and stargazing sessions (by reservation only).
36. Rumah Mode Factory Outlet: a popular factory outlet that sells branded clothing, accessories, and home decor at discounted prices.
37. Pasar Baru Trade Center: a wholesale market that sells textiles, clothing, fabrics, and souvenirs at bargain prices.
38. Jalan Cibaduyut: a street that is famous for its leather goods such as shoes, bags, belts, and jackets.
39. Jalan Setiabudhi: another street that is known for its culinary delights such as brownies, batagor, siomay, and martabak.
40. Jalan Riau: yet another street that is a shopping paradise with many factory outlets, boutiques, and cafes.
If you find this Bandung Travel Guide useful, don’t forget to share it with your friends. We would also love to read your comments about Bandung.