Looking for things to do in Bangalore? Discover the best tourist attractions in Bangalore:
1. Cubbon Park: A 120-hectare garden with historical monuments and museums.
2. National Gallery of Modern Art: A world-class art museum in a century-old mansion.
3. Krishnarajendra Market: A bustling market with colorful flowers, spices, and textiles.
4. Opera House: A restored British-era building that showcases Samsung’s technology.
5. HAL Aerospace Museum & Heritage Centre: A museum with indigenous aircraft models and a flight simulator.
6. Karnataka Chitrakala Parishath: A gallery with contemporary and traditional art, including Mysuru-style paintings.
7. Lalbagh Botanical Gardens: A landscaped garden with centuries-old trees and a glasshouse.
8. Janapada Loka Folk Arts Museum: A museum dedicated to local rural culture and folk arts.
9. Iskcon Temple: A hilltop temple with lavish decorations and a vegetarian restaurant.
10. Bull Temple: A 16th-century temple with a huge stone monolith of Nandi, Shiva’s bull.
11. Visvesvaraya Industrial & Technical Museum: A hands-on science museum with electrical and mechanical exhibits.
12. Wonderla: A huge amusement park with rides, a wave pool, water slides, and a laser show.
13. St Mark’s Cathedral: An atmospheric cathedral with a domed roof based on St Paul’s Cathedral in London.
14. Venkatappa Art Gallery: A gallery with works by K Venkatappa, a court painter to the Wodeyars.
15. Tipu Sultan’s Palace: An elegant Indo-Islamic summer residence of ruler Tipu Sultan.
16. Bangalore Palace: The private residence of the Wodeyars, with a slice of royal splendour.
17. Government Museum: A museum with ancient stone carvings and artefacts excavated from Karnataka.
18. Bannerghatta National Park: A wildlife park with a zoo, a safari, a butterfly park, and a rescue center.
19. Vidhana Soudha: The seat of the state legislature, built in a grand Dravidian style.
20. Ulsoor Lake: A scenic lake with boating facilities and a walking path.
21. Nandi Hills: A hill station with panoramic views, temples, forts, and trekking trails.
22. MG Road: A popular shopping and dining street with malls, boutiques, cafes, and pubs.
23. Commercial Street: A busy street with shops selling clothes, accessories, jewelry, and antiques.
24. Brigade Road: A trendy street with fashion stores, restaurants, bars, and nightclubs.
25. Indiranagar: A hip neighborhood with cafes, breweries, art galleries, and live music venues.
26. UB City: A luxury mall with high-end brands, fine dining restaurants, and a rooftop bar.
27. Phoenix Marketcity: A large mall with a multiplex, an arcade, a bowling alley, and a food court.
28. Orion Mall: A spacious mall with a lake view, a multiplex, a gaming zone, and a food court.
29. Mantri Square Mall: A massive mall with over 250 stores, a multiplex, an entertainment center, and a food court.
30. Art of Living International Center: A spiritual center founded by Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, offering meditation courses and yoga retreats.
31. Innovative Film City: An entertainment park with themed attractions, museums, rides, and shows.
32. Chitrakala Parishath Art Complex: An art complex with exhibitions, workshops, festivals, and cultural events.
33. Shiva Temple: A temple with a 65-feet statue of Lord Shiva and a cave-like structure.
34. Gavi Gangadhareshwara Temple: An ancient cave temple dedicated to Lord Shiva, known for its architectural marvels.
35. Dodda Ganapathi Temple: A temple with a 18-feet statue of Lord Ganapathi carved out of a single stone.
36. Ragigudda Anjaneya Temple: A temple dedicated to Lord Hanuman, located on a hillock.
37. Someshwara Temple: The oldest temple in Bangalore, dating back to the Chola period.
38. Basavanagudi Aquatic Centre: A swimming complex with Olympic-sized pools and coaching facilities.
39. Jawaharlal Nehru Planetarium: A planetarium that offers shows on astronomy and science topics.
40. Snow City: An indoor snow park with various activities and attractions.
If you find this Bangalore Travel Guide useful, don’t forget to share it with your friends. We would also love to read your comments about Bangalore.