If you are looking for things to do in Kitzbuhel, you are in luck. This charming town in the Austrian Alps has plenty of attractions and activities to suit every taste and budget. Whether you are into skiing, hiking, culture, or history, you will find something to enjoy in Kitzbuhel. In this article, we will introduce you to some of the best tourist attractions in Kitzbuhel and give you some tips on how to make the most of your visit. Here are some of the top tourist attractions in Kitzbuhel and some of the things to do in Kitzbuhel that you should not miss.
Looking for things to do in Kitzbuhel? Discover the best tourist attractions in Kitzbuhel:
1. Kitzbüheler Horn: A mountain peak with stunning views of the Alps and a cable car, a chapel, and a restaurant at the top.
2. Schwarzsee: A scenic lake surrounded by mountains, ideal for swimming, boating, or hiking.
3. Kitzbühel Old Town: A historic area with charming streets, gabled houses, and shops.
4. Skischule Kitzbühel Rote Teufel: A ski school with professional instructors and courses for all levels.
5. Streif-Wanderweg: A hiking trail that follows the famous Streif ski run, with panoramic views and challenging sections.
6. Die Bergbahn Kitzbühel – KitzSki: A ski resort with over 200 kilometers of slopes, modern lifts, and cozy huts.
7. Pfarrkirche «Zum Heiligen Andreas»: A parish church with a Gothic tower and a Baroque interior.
8. Peter Burwash International Tennis School: A tennis school with high-quality courts, coaches, and programs.
9. Casino Kitzbühel: A casino with a variety of games, a restaurant, and a bar.
10. Franziskaner Der Immakulata: A Franciscan monastery with a beautiful garden and a chapel.
11. Alpenblumengarten: An alpine flower garden with over 300 species of plants and a panoramic terrace.
12. Liebfrauenkirche: A Gothic church with a rich history and a striking spire.
13. Schleierwasserfall: A waterfall that plunges into the Rettenbach river, creating a spectacular scenery.
14. Element3 Ski School: A ski school with experienced teachers and tailor-made lessons.
15. Museum Kitzbühel: A museum that showcases the history, culture, and art of Kitzbühel.
16. Hahnenkamm: A mountain range with the famous Hahnenkamm race, one of the most challenging ski competitions in the world.
17. Golfclub Kitzbühel: A golf club with an 18-hole course, a driving range, and a clubhouse.
18. Wildpark Aurach: A wildlife park with over 200 animals, including deer, lynx, bears, and wolves.
19. Hornpark: An adventure park with zip lines, rope courses, and climbing walls.
20. Bichlalm: A mountain pasture with hiking trails, a cable car, and a restaurant.
21. Ganslernhang: A ski slope that hosts the slalom race of the Hahnenkamm event, with steep curves and bumps.
22. Reith bei Kitzbühel: A village near Kitzbühel with a picturesque church, a golf course, and a lake.
23. Kirchberg in Tirol: A town near Kitzbühel with a lively center, a ski area, and a swimming pool.
24. Jochberg: A village near Kitzbühel with a ski resort, a spa hotel, and a mining museum.
25. Aurach bei Kitzbühel: A village near Kitzbühel with a wildlife park, a cheese factory, and a chapel.
26. Staudachstube – Tiroler Wirtshaus & Restaurant: A traditional restaurant with local dishes, live music, and a cozy atmosphere.
27. Golf Eichenheim – Leading Golf Course: A golf course with stunning views of the mountains, challenging holes, and a clubhouse.
28. Pengelstein: A mountain peak with panoramic views of the Alps and a cable car station.
29. Fleckalmbahn: A cable car that connects Kirchberg to the ski area of KitzSki.
30. Maierlbahn: A cable car that connects Kirchberg to the ski area of KitzSki.
31. Hahnenkammbahn: A cable car that connects Kitzbühel to the ski area of KitzSki.
32. Ehrenbachhöhe: A mountain station with a restaurant, a sun terrace, and a view of the Hahnenkamm race course.
33. Gaisberg: A mountain near Kirchberg with a ski slope, a toboggan run, and a paragliding spot.
34. Kitzbüheler Ache: A river that flows through Kitzbühel, offering opportunities for rafting, kayaking, and fishing.
35. Kitzbüheler Alpenrallye: A classic car rally that takes place every year in Kitzbühel, featuring vintage vehicles and scenic routes.
36. Kitzbüheler Advent: A Christmas market that takes place every year in Kitzbühel, with stalls, lights, and music.
37. Kitzbüheler Alpen – Brixental: A ski region that includes Kitzbühel, Kirchberg, Brixen im Thale, Westendorf, and Hopfgarten, with over 280 kilometers of slopes and 90 lifts.
38. Golfclub Schwarzsee: A golf club with a 18-hole course, a practice area, and a restaurant.
39. Golfclub Rasmushof: A golf club with a 9-hole course, a driving range, and a hotel.
40. Golf & Countryclub Lärchenhof: A golf club with a 9-hole course, a golf academy, and a spa.
If you find this Kitzbuhel Travel Guide useful, don’t forget to share it with your friends. We would also love to read your comments about Kitzbuhel if you have been there.