1. Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary: A nature reserve and temple complex with hundreds of monkeys.
2. Tegalalang Rice Terrace: A scenic landscape of rice paddies with traditional irrigation system.
3. Campuhan Ridge Walk: A hiking trail with stunning views of the hills and valleys.
4. Ubud Palace: The historical residence of the royal family of Ubud, featuring Balinese architecture and culture.
5. Ubud Art Market: A bustling market where you can find handicrafts, souvenirs, clothes and more.
6. Tirta Empul Temple: A Hindu temple with sacred springs where pilgrims perform purification rituals.
7. Goa Gajah: An archaeological site with a cave, relics and a bathing pool.
8. Saraswati Temple: A beautiful temple dedicated to the goddess of wisdom, art and learning, surrounded by lotus ponds.
9. Blanco Renaissance Museum: A museum showcasing the works of Don Antonio Blanco, a famous painter who lived in Ubud.
10. Neka Art Museum: A museum displaying a collection of Balinese paintings from various styles and periods.
11. Agung Rai Museum of Art: A museum featuring the works of Agung Rai, a local artist and collector, as well as other Indonesian and foreign artists.
12. Bali Swing: A popular attraction where you can swing over the jungle and rice fields.
13. Komaneka Fine Art Gallery: A gallery exhibiting contemporary works by Indonesian and international artists.
14. Setia Darma Masks & Puppets House: A museum housing a variety of masks and puppets from Bali and other countries.
15. Ubud Celuk Village: A village known for its silver and gold jewelry making.
16. Gunung Kawi Temple: An ancient temple complex with rock-cut shrines carved into the cliff face.
17. Tegenungan Waterfall: A spectacular waterfall located in a lush green valley.
18. Bali Bird Park: A park where you can see and interact with hundreds of exotic birds from around the world.
19. Bali Zoo: A zoo where you can encounter various animals, such as elephants, lions, tigers and more.
20. Bali Safari & Marine Park: A park where you can enjoy safari rides, marine exhibits, shows and activities.
21. Mount Batur: An active volcano that offers trekking, sunrise views and hot springs.
22. Kintamani Highland: A highland area with panoramic views of Mount Batur and Lake Batur.
23. Lake Batur: The largest lake in Bali, located at the foot of Mount Batur.
24. Penglipuran Village: A traditional village that preserves its culture, architecture and environment.
25. Kehen Temple: One of the oldest and most sacred temples in Bali, with a unique multi-tiered roof.
26. Besakih Temple: The mother temple of Bali, located on the slopes of Mount Agung, the highest volcano in Bali.
27. Tirta Gangga Water Palace: A former royal palace with gardens, pools and fountains.
28. Lempuyang Temple: A temple complex with seven temples, including the famous Gate of Heaven that overlooks Mount Agung.
29. Taman Ujung Water Palace: Another former royal palace with elegant architecture and scenic views.
30. Amed Beach: A beach with black sand, clear water and colorful coral reefs, ideal for snorkeling and diving.
31. Tulamben Beach: Another beach with black sand and a shipwreck that attracts divers from around the world.
32. Sidemen Village: A village with picturesque views of rice terraces, hills and Mount Agung.
33. Jatiluwih Rice Terrace: A UNESCO World Heritage Site with expansive rice fields and traditional farming methods.
34. Ulun Danu Beratan Temple: A temple that appears to float on the lake, surrounded by mountains and gardens.
35. Handara Gate: A famous Instagram spot with a Balinese gate that frames the green hills behind it.
36. Wanagiri Hidden Hills: A hilltop area with swings, nests and other photo spots overlooking the lake and mountains.
37. Sekumpul Waterfall: One of the most beautiful waterfalls in Bali, consisting of seven cascades in a lush valley.
38. Aling-Aling Waterfall: A waterfall with natural slides and pools where you can swim and jump from cliffs.
39. Gitgit Waterfall: The highest waterfall in Bali, located in a forested area with a bridge and a temple nearby.
40. Munduk Waterfall: A waterfall with a refreshing spray and a view of the coffee plantations.
Looking for things to do in Ubud? Discover the best tourist attractions in Ubud:
If you find this Ubud Travel Guide useful, don’t forget to share it with your friends. We would also love to read your comments about Ubud.